What do you collect?

Trixter

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Jim Leonard
I collect vintage computers and software (80% games, 20% apps), mostly centered around the first 10 years of the IBM PC. I have about 40 PCs, 20 CRT monitors, and 1000 boxed software items. (I also help run a vintage computer festival in Chicago, USA; we just had our yearly festival a week ago with over 1000 attendees.)

Leo_B

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Leo
That must be really cool to go to. I had an IBM, I don't remember the model, that folded into a roughly briefcase size with two diskette drives on either side. I don't remember if they were 720k or 1.44mb. I wish I had it and a few others like my original Compaq and Apple II+ back.

D7k1

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Salamander hides along my stream and in my acre forest (6 species is what I've catalogue), native spiders and other critters all get free lodging on my property, I have a digital stage piano and a digital orchestra for music, 4 telescopes, and a few weapons (two I've had 60 years). Everything gets used as do my cameras and 8 lenses.

If I don't have a use I don't get something. Building an observatory in the spring for my astro gear so I can use it more. I still like to collect hugs from my wife:)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom