What are you watching?

MonikaO

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Monika
The Photo That Changed Everything - Mike Browne Live
I just love this man, teacher, mentor and coach.

archaeopteryx

Gambian sidling bush
Saito K, Nomura S, Yamamoto S, et al. 2017. Investigation of hindwing folding in ladybird beetles by artificial elytron transplantation and microcomputed tomography. PNAS 114(22):5624-5628
The specimens were placed on an acrylic board and were kept in focus by simultaneously moving the board on the table to maintain their position in the frame. High-speed cameras (Phantom V1611, Nobby Tech. Ltd.; VW9000, KEYENCE CORPORATION; and HAS-L2, DITECT Co., Ltd.) were used to acquire slow-motion movies. The wing-deploying scenes (Movie S1) were filmed using 3,000 and 4,000 frames per second (fps), whereas the folding scenes (Movie S2) used 60 fps.

phigmov

Probably Not Walter Kernow
Easy going low-stakes doco about typer-writers - stick with it, theres some interesting stuff in there (I had no idea Tom Hanks was a type-writer fiend). If I had a bigger house I'd probably be collecting these things.

speedy

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
A semi famous Canadian YouTuber who is into electronics, maching, and other related areas of interest.

If you are bothered by foul language, or non-political correctness , you probably want to avoid this guy. :D
Ha ha ha ha. The comments section of that vid are absolute gold. Cackling like a mad woman reading them

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom