What are you Drinking ... Right Now ... ?

Hazza

Just Clicking
Real Name
Harry
Hot chocolate, in my hotel room, after a few glasses of red wine. Pleasantly relaxed and ready for the land of nod

chicks

Mu-43 All-Pro
52427944_10157056115919935_7044530450374590464_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fmcc1-1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

KeithT

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Keith Temlett
IMG_20190310_142439.jpg
IMG_20190310_141410.jpg

NoSeconds

Peaky Blinder
Real Name
Troy
Tiger Snake Whiskey from The Great Southern Distilling Company. Cask strength, sour mash that comes in at 65.5%

0BC5151B-253A-4ED7-803B-0353A4AA7389.jpeg

Last edited:

rich.smith

Mu-43 Regular
I like JD for sipping with a dash of water, but I prefer Bulleit.
For Malt I prefer Laphroaig or some other Islay Whisky.
Guess I'm not sophisticated.

I've become a wheated and low rye content bourbon lover. Larceny, Buffalo Trace, Eagle Rare, Maker's 46. I will be visiting Kentucky in the summer and I am going to try to get some W.L. Weller. Impossible to get in VA.

Bytesmiths

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Jan Steinman
Organic fair-trade coffee, made in a stainless-steel French Press (got tired of replacing the glass ones), with a teaspoon of maple syrup and a generous dollop of fresh goat milk, in my favourite Tom Thompson print mug:
_A117792.jpg

Last edited:

bredman

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Pete
I will be visiting Kentucky in the summer and I am going to try to get some W.L. Weller. Impossible to get in VA.
Are you referring to the William Larue Weller BTAC? I have a couple in the stash from previous years as they are now only possible to get in the UK on pre-order, and pricey. If yes, then fill your boots, the Weller btac is American magic.

bredman

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Pete
Tiger Snake Whiskey from The Great Southern Distilling Company. Cask strength, sour mash that comes in at 65.5%
That is so cool. I've been waiting for that stuff to get up here for too long. I can get the 43% sour mash (quite nice) for an ouch price but i want that^. And the Rye Of The Tiger. So jealous i just poured a 32yo Banff sample in an attempt to get over it.

:drinks:

NoSeconds

Peaky Blinder
Real Name
Troy
That is so cool. I've been waiting for that stuff to get up here for too long. I can get the 43% sour mash (quite nice) for an ouch price but i want that^. And the Rye Of The Tiger. So jealous i just poured a 32yo Banff sample in an attempt to get over it.

:drinks:

It's pretty funny because I searched all over the Margaret River region and Perth for it when I was down there last but no one had any. Then the other day walked into a tiny supermarket bottle shop in Wickham (desert shanty town) looking for something to take the edge off a long, hard week and they had six bottles sitting on the shelf...

Might have to go back and grab another... :biggrin: :drinks:

bredman

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Pete
It's pretty funny because I searched all over the Margaret River region and Perth for it when I was down there last but no one had any. Then the other day walked into a tiny supermarket bottle shop in Wickham (desert shanty town) looking for something to take the edge off a long, hard week and they had six bottles sitting on the shelf...

Sometimes there just aint enough juice to go around.:) This distillery has a good reputation, and there are some good makers in Oz.

Might have to go back and grab another... :biggrin: :drinks:

Yep, i would.

LilSebastian

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
John
DE7E22FB-1C57-4DD2-B2CF-77E01F7841DC.jpeg
32988BA1-7FAC-4568-8B32-83825183B64F.jpeg

Now drinking my second pour of Four Roses Kentucky Bourbon. The first round hadn’t even been sipped before attracting the wrong drinking buddy and had to be thrown out.

speedy

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
milofix.jpg

It's an Aussie/Kiwi thing

Latest threads

Top Bottom