The Owner Of The USB Discovered In Seal Poop Has Been Found, And The Story Is Wild

pellicle

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
pellicle
"The mystery of how a USB stick came to be found in a frozen sample of leopard seal poop in New Zealand has been solved, and it’s an interesting journey, to say the least."
yeah, read that myself the other day (not your article, but that it was sent to the owner ... very cool.

Owner to be reunited with USB stick that had been found in leopard seal excrement

Social Media has its upsides, a SD card was found by @gnarlydog australia a little while back walking along the road near where I live, and within a day of Facebook I'd been put in touch with the owner. Card sent to them within 2 days.

in my view ...: Social Media Success

Last edited:

Bushboy

Mu-43 All-Pro
Didn’t find my Panasonic 46mm clear protect filter in with that by any chance? Lost it somewhere....

John M Flores

Super Moderator
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A couple of years ago I was looking into buying a waterproof SD card case but then I thought, "nah, cards are solid state and should handle a soaking ok." This seems to prove that to be true.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom