Saying hello

AdamC

Mu-43 Rookie
Hi all,
I just joined the site after noticing that this seems like a friendly place, no bickering or name-calling which unfortunately is pretty common on a lot of other sites.
I recently bought a Panasonic G7 and am happy to finally be a part of of the micro four thirds world. I’m still getting used to the camera but so far I’m really enjoying it. I made some photos in my garden which I’ll post soon.
Glad to be here,
Adam

pondball

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hi all,
I just joined the site after noticing that this seems like a friendly place, no bickering or name-calling which unfortunately is pretty common on a lot of other sites.
I recently bought a Panasonic G7 and am happy to finally be a part of of the micro four thirds world. I’m still getting used to the camera but so far I’m really enjoying it. I made some photos in my garden which I’ll post soon.
Glad to be here,
Adam
:Welcome: @AdamC

Beware the GAS threads... they are addictive, infectious and a totally necessary part of everyday life here on mu-43 as you will no doubt soon discover. Members here will not be critical of what you already use (yes, we are a friendly lot) but will in very subtle ways entice you to purchase glass and bodies that initially you thought may only be a want. You will eventually learn that wants are needs. :)

AdamC

Mu-43 Rookie
:Welcome: @AdamC

Beware the GAS threads... they are addictive, infectious and a totally necessary part of everyday life here on mu-43 as you will no doubt soon discover. Members here will not be critical of what you already use (yes, we are a friendly lot) but will in very subtle ways entice you to purchase glass and bodies that initially you thought may only be a want. You will eventually learn that wants are needs. :)

Yeah, I have owned my camera for about a week, and I already want the 25mm f1.7. For about $150, it just seems like such a good deal right now.

Latest threads

Top Bottom