Rakuten 20% off - gear from Adorama, Focus Camera, BuyDig/Beach Camera etc.

Today only, Rakuten offers 20% off using coupon "Thanks20". There is plenty of Olympus and Panasonic gear from authorized dealers like Adorama, Focus, BuyDig/Beach etc. Be careful and double check the seller as there some unauthorized sellers like 6Ave also sell on Rakuten.

Get 20% of the Sigma f1.4 primes, which are already on sale for $50 off.

JonVdG

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Jon
Not sure where the OP found that coupon, but after clicking through the Rakuten website I could not get it to work at Adorama or anywhere else. Most stores on the site (Amazon, Adorama, Walmart, etc.) only offer 1% off electronics. There is an offer to double your cash back today (which would be 2%), but I see no way to get 20% off a purchase price. Please feel free to let me know if I've missed something.

Not sure where the OP found that coupon, but after clicking through the Rakuten website I could not get it to work at Adorama or anywhere else. Most stores on the site (Amazon, Adorama, Walmart, etc.) only offer 1% off electronics. There is an offer to double your cash back today (which would be 2%), but I see no way to get 20% off a purchase price. Please feel free to let me know if I've missed something.
Rakuten is a marketplace, like Amazon, eBay, etc. So retailers like Adorama, Focus, etc. sell products on Rakuten.
  1. Go to the Rakuten site.
  2. Find a product sold by a retailer through Rakuten. You cannot go to other websites - the coupon is only valid on purchases through Rakuten.
  3. Add a product to your cart.
  4. Hit "proceed to checkout"
  5. Scroll down to "apply coupons"
  6. Put "thanks20" in the coupon box and select apply
  7. You will see the 20% off

Last edited:
I found the coupon on the Rakuten home page. "Feast on 20% off across our store use code Thanks20" - that means just products on Rakuten. Adorama, Focus, BuyDig all sell on Rakuten.

Rak1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

JonVdG

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Jon
Quick update - worked for me as well and the deals seem pretty good. Thanks to the OP for sharing this. :bravo-009:

rlb

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Rob
Ok what am I doing wrong? I go to Rakuten, find the lens I want sold by Adorama, then click on it. It then takes me to the Adorama site and I can't put in a code.

Attachments

rlb

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Rob
Thanks @davidzvi, I just figured it out also. You need to find the product listing that says "Shop Rakuten" then start checking out, you can apply the coupon after you enter your shipping info (enter coupon on payment page).

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

turtleboy133

Mu-43 Regular
Max discount of $60. Tried to see if I could get 20% off an E-M5 III. No luck. Discount still good, but now use coupon code BF20.

Linh

Mu-43 All-Pro
Today only, Rakuten offers 20% off using coupon "Thanks20". There is plenty of Olympus and Panasonic gear from authorized dealers like Adorama, Focus, BuyDig/Beach etc. Be careful and double check the seller as there some unauthorized sellers like 6Ave also sell on Rakuten.

Get 20% of the Sigma f1.4 primes, which are already on sale for $50 off.
I almost bit, but the $50 off has been going on forever. I feel like it's essentially the price, heh

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom