Please read this before making a new Showcase thread

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
The purpose of the Showcase forum is to have one sample image thread for each lens. The threads in this forum are now supported sorted by latest post recency rather than alphabetically. We have a new search box to make it easy to find a given lens.

Before starting a new thread in the Showcase forum, please do a search to see if one already exists for that particular lens.

mushowcase.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:

haunted scrap heap
The purpose of the Showcase forum is to have one sample image thread for each lens. The threads in this forum are now supported by latest post recency rather than alphabetically.

By "supported" you mean "sorted", right? Also worth pointing out that you can click the "Title" header to revert to the alphabetical sort order.

Snowonuluru

Mu-43 All-Pro
The purpose of the Showcase forum is to have one sample image thread for each lens. The threads in this forum are now supported sorted by latest post recency rather than alphabetically. We have a new search box to make it easy to find a given lens.

Before starting a new thread in the Showcase forum, please do a search to see if one already exists for that particular lens.

View attachment 666013
Hi Amin,
In the current version of this, the search showcase box has disappeared from the interface, as well, the title column heading has disappeared. How can one search easily for a particular make and model of lens now please?

Phocal

God
I wish there were enforced limits on the number of images that each post can contain.

It makes me laugh that someone who has never posted a photo on this forum keeps making post about photo limitations they want to see on threads.

stevedo

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Steve
It makes me laugh that someone who has never posted a photo on this forum keeps making post about photo limitations they want to see on threads.

Perhaps he's hoping for a limit of 0 :)

doady

Mu-43 All-Pro
This thread made me realize that PhotoCal and Phocal are two different people. Wow.

I think 20 or more pictures in one post probably should be in their own thread instead of in a thread shared with multiple users continually posting photos and taking attention away from others in that thread. And imagine 400 photos on one page. But in reality, not every post will have 20 photos, and some posts are just comments on other photos. I prefer to photos in a series to be displayed all together in a separate thread, but that's my personal preference, not something I demand of others.

Latest threads

Top Bottom