• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Oly 12-40 F2.8 + ND, UV, and Polarizer filters. Ships: World

Buy/Sell feedback for sandstoned (1)

Real Name
Eric
User name: sandstoned

Items to sell/buy/trade: Oly 12-40 F2.8 + ND, UV, and Polarizer filters

Prices: $525 + shipping

Ships to: World

Description: I am the original owner of this lens, bought new in 2015. It has had a filter on since the day I bought it; both front and rear elements are perfect. I have always been careful when moving from cold to warm temps and have never let condensation build on the lens. The lens shows normal signs of use, but has never been abused. The zoom and focus operate as new. Included in this sale are 3 filters: Hoya HD UV, B+W circular polarizer, and a 10 stop ND Vu Sion. Let me know if you have any questions. I will ship certified/insured and pass along only the actual shipping cost.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: Standard insured with tracking number

Shipping charge: You pay what I pay

Handling time: 2-3 days

References: odinsbooks on ebay, but little action as a seller

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 190
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 166
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 179
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    338 KB · Views: 193
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 175
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 184
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 184
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 189
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 178
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 168
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 179

Enchanter

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Tim
My query is based on curiosity. I have been interested in this lens for a long time, and am wondering about your experience with it.

Real Name
Eric
Hi Enchanter,
I think I have a committed buyer, though it is not yet sold. If the sale falls through I will let you know. But to answer your previous question, I have used the lens quite a bit, and I really like it; however, most of my photography centers around my kids, and I often find that even at 40mm I don't have enough reach, so I am replacing it with the 12-100.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom