MPB not loading with Firefox, but OK with Chrome

Real Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If that doesn't work, another possibility would be to check if you have the latest Firefox update.

I have. The ad blocker switch off didn't work, I also deleted everything for all time in the cache and cookies. It's a glitch since mpb's site update. It's not a problem as I can access it with Edge or Chrome, I like to browse in case I have to answer the call of GAS :)

relic

Mu-43 All-Pro
I have. The ad blocker switch off didn't work, I also deleted everything for all time in the cache and cookies. It's a glitch since mpb's site update. It's not a problem as I can access it with Edge or Chrome, I like to browse in case I have to answer the call of GAS :)
I use Firefox on Windows 7, and I don't have any problems accessing it even with my ad blocker(s) on.

Jay_M

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I tried to register on Edge and it didn't work when hitting the submit button. I switched to Firefox and the page wouldn't load at all. Not exactly inspiring confidence...

Real Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Which version of Firefox? Works fine on 64.0.2 on my Windows 10 machine but I notice there is a version 65 out now which I haven't installed yet.
V65 Firefox on my ancient Toshiba and loads fine. :2thumbs:
Works fine now after going in to settings and fiddling about, I don't know what I did??

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom