Jan 16th Live Stream w/ Peter Forsgard, Robin Wong, Matti Sulanto, & Rob Trek

Rob Trek

Rob Trek on Youtube
Hi, Everyone.

Chat LIVE with your favorite creators! For the 1st time, we bring together photographers committed to helping you get more out of your m4/3 cameras.
I'll conduct a brief interview and ask some tough questions. From there it will be an open Q&A and you will be the guide to what happens next.
Looking forward to seeing all you there for an awesome time!

Scheduled for January 16th, 2020. Thursday 3:45pm EDT (NYC time)

**Note: I did ask permission before posting this. Thank you, Amin!

retiredfromlife

Mu-43 Legend
I tried to watch but the audio stuttered badly and was out of sync on my PC, not sure what went wrong.
I will try to down load it and watch it offline.

Edit:
Was a lot better after I downloaded and watched it.
Looking forward to the next one

Last edited:

MonikaO

Mu-43 Veteran
I watched most of it and you did a great job of leading the gang :)
Thanks for putting it together .

Sammyboy

m43 Pro
... good job Rob, many thanks to you, Robin, Matti, Peter and Jimmy. Looking forward to more. Hope you have more planned for the future .....

Rob Trek

Rob Trek on Youtube
Thank you, everyone! I think I've fixed or can minimize most of the technical issues for the next collab live stream. Hopefully, it will be a smoother experience next time.

I'm going to try and schedule every 3rd Thursday of the month for these collaborations. Stay tuned!

hoggdoc

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Wayne
Thank you, everyone! I think I've fixed or can minimize most of the technical issues for the next collab live stream. Hopefully, it will be a smoother experience next time.

I'm going to try and schedule every 3rd Thursday of the month for these collaborations. Stay tuned!

Hey Rob, maybe a video showing how you went about setting up the technical stuff to do the collaboration, what software, any special equipment needed etc.

Latest threads

Top Bottom