Hello from Canada

fishguy190

Mu-43 Rookie
Hi Everyone,

My name is Sean.

I just replaced my old Olympus E-420 (yep, took a while to upgrade) with a OMD EM-10 mark i (limited budget).

I just found this site looking for forums to help me develop more skills as a hobby photographer. So far, the site looks great and it looks like there's lots of help from many members. I'm looking forward to learning.

BosseBe

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Bo
Welcome!
This is a friendly place with lots of helpful people, the only thing we demand in return for it is to see your pictures!

fishguy190

Mu-43 Rookie
Thanks. I'll have to post some up once I get a chance to sit down and upload them. I've only really just played with the camera in the house. I'm waiting for the weather here to be a bit less harsh so I can go and get some winter woodland shots.

TNcasual

Mu-43 Legend
Welcome!

The E-M10i is an excellent camera. It is my workhorse, and much more camera than I am a photographer. You should have great fun with it.

Please, ask questions, share and participate. The forum is only as good as its members.

Apollo T.

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Hi,
Welcome to MU_43. As others have said this is a fun and informative group of folks whose focus is on M4/3 photography. There’s a lot to learn just by looking, reading and thinking.
Hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do.

Alberta Dave

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Dave
Hi there.
Welcome to the group. They are a very fun and informative group of people. Where abouts in Canada are you?

Have fun and ask plenty of questions, we are all very helpful and please share some pictures.

fishguy190

Mu-43 Rookie
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

I’m in Ontario, just northwest of Toronto in a small town called Bolton.

pondball

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

I’m in Ontario, just northwest of Toronto in a small town called Bolton.
aha... notloB... a palindrome!

welcome to the forum... nice to have another Canuck on board... you'll really enjoy it here!

And for those not familiar with the Palindrome reference...

Last edited:

fishguy190

Mu-43 Rookie
aha... notloB... a palindrome!

welcome to the forum... nice to have another Canuck on board... you'll really enjoy it here!

And for those not familiar with the Palindrome reference...

Love the Monty Python reference. I'm a big fan.

BrentC

Mu-43 Veteran
Nice. Are there any local gatherings for photo sessions? Being up here in the Caledon hills, there's lots of places to go.

There is a local photography club that does outings and photo sessions but I don't belong to it. I mostly shoot wildlife and macro. So I tend go to parks, conservation areas and marshes. Basically anywhere I can hike around and see wildlife.

Latest threads

Top Bottom