GetOlympus Reconditioned 20% off with coupon "CyberSavings"

TNcasual

Mu-43 Legend
I find it interesting that Olympus seems to never have much or any stock of Pen Fs in the outlet. Are just not exchanged by users?

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve
I find it interesting that Olympus seems to never have much or any stock of Pen Fs in the outlet. Are just not exchanged by users?
They are out of production so they may just be running out of new ones which means less refurb ones.

Last edited:

davidzvi

Real Name
David
They are out of production so they may just be running out or new ones which means less refurb ones.
I guess the real question is do I grab a cheap E-M10.2 or .3 as a smaller/lighter option for my E-M1.2 or wait and see if eBay does there 15-20% deals again this year. Probably going to check out with the 17mm in either case.

oldracer

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Yes. I have been waiting for this to come around. Just scored 12-200 for $576 plus sales tax. My plan is to test it against my 12-140 Mk II and sell one or the other. As a tourist photographer, the extra bit on the wide end is very attractive. RSA and Botswana in March, where the 200 end will probably get used a bit as well. I'll also be carrying a 100-400mm, which I will buy (used) for the trip and sell it when I get home.

davidzvi

Real Name
David
I ended up placing 3 orders (didn't want to miss out and wait) As it turns out I could have placed just one once the F finally showed up, but I didn't want to risk it. And as it turns out they are still adding things every so often. There's an E-PL7 and A01 body that I had not seen unit now.

But all 3 items are now listed as shipped. :D

I ended up placing 3 orders (didn't want to miss out and wait) As it turns out I could have placed just one once the F finally showed up, but I didn't want to risk it. And as it turns out they are still adding things every so often. There's an E-PL7 and A01 body that I had not seen unit now.

But all 3 items are now listed as shipped. :D

I didn't see pen F today (may be there was just one that you snatched?). There's one listed locally on Craigslist with some kind of grip which I'm tempted to go check now.

Bob in Pittsburgh

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Bob (who would have guessed?)
They had a pretty good assortment of stuff this morning. Now they are down to slim pickings. Congratulations to all who scored bargains today.

Not everything was released at once, I'm still hoping for an F.

The F has been discontinued. Most refurbs I suspect are from events where Olympus allows people to try out equipment for free. Since the F is no longer in production, they no longer offer it for people to try out. Woot (owned by Amazon) had the best price on a new F many months ago.

I guess the real question is do I grab a cheap E-M10.2 or .3 as a smaller/lighter option for my E-M1.2 or wait and see if eBay does there 15-20% deals again this year. Probably going to check out with the 17mm in either case.

ACD Mart on ebay is offering refurbed EM10.2 with 14-42mm for $289 - these are official Olympus refurbs. See my post from a few days ago.

Latest threads

Top Bottom